Visa Invitation Letters
The Event Group, Incorporated is proud to organize conferences that attract attendees from across the globe. If you live outside the United States and would like to attend the Cyber Security Summit, we welcome your participation and will do everything we can to help you obtain a B-1 visitor visa
. That said, we also understand that some individuals seek visas to attend conferences but have no intention of doing so. For this reason, prospective attendees must satisfy specific requirements before The Event Group, Incorporated will issue visa invitation letters.
5 Requirements for Visa Invitation Letters
If you wish to request a B-1 visitor visa invitation letter for travel to the United States to attend the Cyber Security Summit, you must first satisfy all of the following conditions.
- Register and pay for the conference in full
- Make a hotel reservation for your stay at the conference hotel
- Email an image of your current passport, showing photo, contact information, date of issuance, and date of expiration.
- Explain your reason for wanting to attend the Cyber Security Summit
- Provide a copy of your curriculum vitae or the URL of an active, current academic or corporate webpage of a biographical nature
If you satisfy all of the above requirements, you will receive a visa invitation letter to attend the Cyber Security Summit. If your visa application is rejected, The Event Group, Incorporated will refund your registration fee in full if you submit official documentation verifying your rejection at least two weeks prior to the first day of the event.
Additional Resources: US Travel Visas
Please see the links below for more information about obtaining a visitor visa for travel to the US: