Monday, October 23 | 1 p.m. to 5:15 p.m. (Followed by VIP reception from 5:15 to 7:00 p.m.)
The goal of this new “Future-Proofing Medical Device Security” event is to focus thought leadership and a strategic view on the medical device industry. The Twin Cities are a perfect place to host this event because of a major concentration of healthcare and medical device companies.
- Thought leaders from both Medical Device Manufacturers and Healthcare Delivery Organizations
- Security professionals who work in the Healthcare Industry
- $225 (Regular) / $275 (After 10.20)
1:00 – 1:15 PM Welcome and Setting the Stage
1:15 – 2:15 PM Threat Briefing: Medical Device & Healthcare Delivery Organization-Specific
- Billy Rios (Founder, WhiteScope)
- Ken Hoyme (Director, Product & Eng. Systems Security, Boston Scientific)
- Jay Radcliff (Senior Security Consultant and Researcher, Rapid7)
- Christopher Golomb (FBI Special Agent)
2:15 – 2:30 PM Q&A
2:30 – 3:30 PM Panel: Moving Toward Future-Proofing Medical Device Security
- Where are the expectations of HDOs in the next 10 years?
- How are manufacturers preparing for the future?
- Focus of academic and Federal research efforts
- Dan Lyon (Principal Consultant, Synopsys Software Integrity Group).
- Stephanie Domas (Lead Medical Security Engineer, Battelle DeviceSecure® Services)
- Todd Carpenter (Chief Engineer, Adventium Labs)
3:30 – 4:00 PM Break
4:00 – 5:00 PM Panel: Building the Future – Standards and Resources
- Translating expectations into reality
- Future-proofing resources that will help you
- Organizations who are leading the way
- Seth Carmody, Cybersecurity Project Manager, FDA
- Ken Hoyme (Director, Product & Eng. Systems Security Boston Scientific)
- Justin Heyl (Director Health Sciences, UL)
5:00 – 5:15 PM Concluding Remarks
5:15 – 7:00 PM VIP Reception